Dramanduhr – Tramohr – CD
Dramanduhr‘s music it’s hard to label in a specific Metal subgenre. What’s certain, taken in account the story to follow, it’s the mediterranean and esoteric quality of Tramohr‘s evocating atmosphere. Although it might resemble sounds and traits linked to mediterranean areas such as Greece, Egypt and Iberia, Dramanduhr’s music it’s possibly and unconsciously influenced by the ancestry of the island of the fellow behind the project: Sicily. An unexpected, lyturgic and fresh style.
FFO: Enslaved, Rotting Christ, Negură Bunget, Thy Catafalque, Solefald, Ecnephias.
– Unique style; Mediterranean Avantgarde Metal
– Evocative, lyturgic and epic sound;
– Lyrics entirely in “Dahrmonium“, a glossolalian language;
– An inspirated and original album, never heard before;
– Released by BloodRock Records (Paul Chain, Doomraiser, Abysmal Grief, Deathless Legacy) and Nero Corvino.